Subject: Re: Compositing with lightwave
From: [email-masked]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 12:42:05 -0500

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, [email-masked] (Mike Harlock) wrote:
>Hi Adam,
>
>> 
>> I'm going to be doing a large compositing project using LW. Will layout 
>> show each background image as the frames change? Do I use an image 
>> sequence or can we use an AVI in REV C??
>
>Yep.   select an image sequence, and it will load the image every time if
>you use it as the layout background...this gets really really slow with
>exporting PAR frames, or even loading IFF24's from a system drive.

	If you create a 
preview, you can both save the preview AND use it as a bckgrnd if you choose
to do so: and it is a lot faster.  check under the OPTIONS panel-- it should
be effectively real time.
******************************************************************************
** [email-masked]                     |  Synergy Graphix & Animation   **
** Welcome to Seattle!  Have a latte'!     | Technical Subjects a Specialty!**
** Don't make me force it down your throat.|     "OK!  Wind the frog!"      **